Report an Outage
Are you experiencing power outages in your area? Texas Prepaid Lights is not your electric provider, but we do want to provide you with the links and resources necessary for you to successfully report a power outage. This emergency power outage list is constantly updating as we add more service areas and electric providers to our list.
When you are experiencing an emergency power outage in your area and want to file a report, our team will guide you towards the right numbers to call.
Outage Numbers Emergency Contact Information
- AEP – Texas Central Company (CPL) Service Area – (866) 223-8508
- AEP – Texas North Company (WTU) Service Area – (866) 223-8508
- Center Point Energy (Reliant) Service Area – (800) 332-7143
- Oncor Electric Delivery (TXU) Service Area – (888) 313-4747
- Texas-New Mexico Power Company (TNMP) Service Area – (888) 866-7456